Le-Vel Return Policy
Retail Customer Returns.
Le-Vel offers a thirty (30) day return policy on all products sold to Retail Customers through Le-Vel Authorized Brand Promoters. Refunds for unopened and undamaged products will be issued at the original purchase price less a 10% restocking fee. Refunds for open, partially used or otherwise damaged products will be issued at 50% of the original purchase price. Any costs associated with shipping & handling will not be refunded or reimbursed.
Return Process for Online Orders.
- Notify the Le-Vel Support Department of the pending return using the Le-Vel Online Support Ticket System from within your account.
- Package the products you wish to return using proper shipping carton(s) and packing material based on the product(s) being returned. Include the original packing slip or a printed copy of your receipt.
- Ship the package to one of the following addresses based on your location using your choice of shipping method as long as a tracking number is available.
- Provide the tracking number for your package to the Le-Vel Support Department through the Online Support Ticket System.
- Once your return is received and processed, an appropriate refund will be issued within approximately 10 business days.
For US Returns:
For Canadian Returns:
4240 Harvester Rd
Burlington, ON L7L 0E8
For United Kingdom Returns:
Landmark Global UK
Unit A1, Park Way
Heston TW5 9QA
For Australia Returns:
1 Wonderland Drive
Eastern Creek, NSW 2766
Resignation Returns. All product in a CURRENTLY MARKETABLE, REUSABLE, UNOPENED AND RESALABLE condition which have been purchased within sixty (60) days* shall be repurchased subject to compliance with the Seventy Percent Rule (see section 6.5 of Le-Vel's Policies & Procedures). The repurchase shall be at a price of not less than 90% (ninety percent) of the original net cost to the participant minus any freight charges and commissions paid to the Brand Promoter.
Note: Commissions earned will be offset as a result of the product return. Any return requests will be considered a resignation of the Brand Promoter's Promotership with Le-Vel.
In order to ensure that a refund is issued in a timely manner, the following steps should be followed:
- A written request must be submitted to the Le-Vel Support Department, clearly citing the reason for the return of product(s) and/or sales materials.
- Upon receipt of the proper information, Le-Vel will instruct the Brand Promoter where to ship the products and provide the Promoter with an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization), which must be clearly visible on the exterior of the package. (Any return without this information visible on the outside of the package will be refused without exception). Le-Vel will issue the refund within approximately thirty (30) days from the date of receipt of the products or sales materials.
- The Brand Promoter assumes the cost of shipping any products or sales material back to Le-Vel.
- The Brand Promoter assumes responsibility for packing and shipping products or sales material back in a manner that will ensure that it is received in a timely manner and with minimal damage.
- Refunds will be issued in the same manner that payment was received. This means that if a credit card was used initially, the reimbursement will be issued back to that same credit card.
* The permissible return period will vary according to the country and state laws in which the Promoter resides.
Unauthorized Returns. Should a Brand Promoter refuse delivery of any Le-Vel shipment or request to return any previously purchased product for a refund, such request will be deemed as a voluntary resignation.
Buyers Right to Cancel. Federal law empowers a buyer to cancel certain sales without penalty prior to midnight of the third (3rd) business day following the transaction. This rule covers retail consumer sales of twenty-five dollars ($25.00) or more that occurs away from the Brand Promoter's main office. In addition, the Brand Promoter must orally inform the buyer of the three (3) day right to cancel at the time the buyer signs the contract of sales or purchase of goods.
Exchanges. Le-Vel will not accept product exchanges.
Credits. Le-Vel/Thrive Credits earned through the Le-Vel Refer 2 Program or through Le-Vel Corporate promotional offers will expire after 120 days after being issued.
Credit Card Chargebacks. Customers or Promoters with credit card chargebacks will have their accounts suspended until such time that the full amount of the chargeback is returned to Le-Vel plus any chargeback fees.
Promotional Products. Returned orders containing promotional products will be refunded in accordance with our return policy less the retail price of the products should the buyer choose to keep them. Promotional products must be returned with the order to avoid the deduction of the retail price of the products from the eligible refund amount.
You must be 18 years old or older to enroll as a customer with Le-Vel.
Any personal testimonies and opinions relating to Le-Vel Brands LLC and Le-Vel.com are not considered as medical advice and should not be taken as such.
The Le-Vel product line is not intended to diagnose, cure, prevent or treat any illness, disease or disorder.
The earnings of Le-Vel Brand Promoters relating to Le-Vel Brands LLC and Le-Vel.com are not necessarily a representation of the income, if any, that a Le-Vel Brand Promoter can or will earn through his or her participation in the Le-Vel Compensation Plan.
Any figures should not be considered as guarantees or projections of your actual earnings or profits. A person can become a Brand Promoter with Le-Vel and do very well financially marketing our product line; however, they could also not earn any income at all.
A Le-Vel Brand Promoter's success depends upon and requires successful sales efforts, hard work, dedication, determination leadership and teamwork. Please understand there are no financial guarantees.
Le-Vel reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend a purchaser's account at any time. Le-Vel will notify the purchaser of such suspension either by a back office support ticket or email. In the event of a suspension, Le-Vel further reserves the right to require the purchaser to complete and sign a reinstatement agreement in order to reinstate the purchaser's buying privileges.
Le-Vel products are intended for direct-to-consumer sales only and should not be sold online through non-direct sales channels. Reselling Le-Vel products on Ebay/Amazon or other third party websites dilutes our valuable trademarks and also diminishes the opportunities of Le-Vel Brand Promoters by competing in non-direct sales channels with our Promoters. Customers are strictly prohibited from reselling Le-Vel products on Ebay/Amazon or any third party auction site or sales site. Customers who violate this policy will have their accounts temporarily suspended and may be subject to having their buying privileges terminated at the sole discretion of Le-Vel.
If you have any questions about Le-Vel's Terms of Service, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us at Support@Le-Vel.com
Transparency In Coverage
Effective July 1, 2022, Transparency in Coverage regulations require health plans to release machine-readable files of their in-network negotiated rates and out-of-network allowed amounts. Documentation in compliance to this regulation can be found through the link below:
- What information do we collect?
- Information about your visits to and use of this website;
- information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our products;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications.
- Information about website visits.
- Using your personal data.
- Improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- send information (other than marketing communications) to you which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology;
- send to you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post, email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive marketing communications to be sent by emailing us at email@example.com).
- Antispam Policy.
- Have no association with the sender;
- have registered an account but not opted in to receive commercial emails;
- have previously opted in but then opted out of receiving commercial emails.
- Sending a message to your emailbox with the link to update your account at Le-Vel;
- Sending you invoices for each purchase transaction made on our website.
- Sending you emails concerning technical, legal and support matters.
- Other disclosures.
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and mitigating losses).
- International data transfers.
- Security of your personal data.
- Policy amendments.
- Your rights.
- Third party websites.
- Financial Information.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
We may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website's usability, and for marketing purposes.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
A registered user is added to our Newsletter Subscribers database when enrolling as a customer or Promoter. After completing our enrollment process the user becomes a Newsletter Subscriber. Our email communications with our Newsletter Subscribers is based solely on their permission.
What Is Spam?
Spam is unsolicited email also known as Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE). It involves emails sent to users who:
Spam is also email communications without a valid reply-to address.
Le-Vel does not send spam - ever. The goal of our existing email communications is to inform our Newsletter Subscribers of the new updates and promotions which are published on a regular basis. Our Newsletters include the links to our new products, information about promotions and latest news from the field.
We do not sell or distribute (for financial gain or for free) or otherwise disclose any Promoter or customer e-mail addresses to any third parties except when legally required.
Every newsletter contains an Unsubscribe link at the top or bottom of the message.
There are situations which by their own nature require us to send you emails. These include:
Please make sure you do not flag Le-Vel as 'Spam' or 'Unsolicited' in your email application. When you do not receive expected emails from Le-Vel, check your spam folder.
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
You are responsible for keeping your passwords confidential.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes. You can also instruct us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes by email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) at any time.
The website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites.
The website does not store your credit card and payment details on our server. The website retains details of your purchases and purchased products in your account, but no sensitive details relating to your payment methods are stored or handled by Le-Vel.
Le-Vel Brands, LLC
9201 Warren Pkwy #200
Frisco, TX 75035
This document was last updated on May 24th 2018